The Jacques Cousteau National Estuarine Research Reserve (JC NERR) is one of the 28 national estuarine reserves created to promote the responsible use and management of the nation's estuaries through a program combining scientific research, education, and stewardship.
LIFE ON THE EDGE
Life on the Edge is a virtual walk through our estuarine system: from the headwaters of the Mullica River, through the Pinelands, into the marsh ecosystem in Great Bay and then finally out into the open ocean.
IN THE NEWS
- NJ Flood Mapper Now LIVE!
- Map Plots Rising Seas Street by Jersey Street
- Real World Science in Your Backyard: GeoSciences Education in Red Bank, NJ
- Federal, State and County Funds Join to Preserve a Salt Marsh
- Fall/Winter 2012-2013 Public Programs
- JC NERR Winter Newsletter
- Barnegat Bay - Clean Up Options for Grants; an article from the Asbury Park Press
- Stormwater Management & Planning Tool for the Barnegat Bay Watershed (SWMPT)